Note: This document is only available in English, as it’s the official language of commerce for our clients (B2B) and in the regions we operate. Any translated copies are not valid.
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
(a) Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you sign up for our mailing list. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use Paragon Solutions Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We send out occasional informational emails to our mailing list. If at any time you choose to stop receiving emails, you may opt out by sending an email to privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the Paragon Solutions Service (by embedding our code on their websites) on the behavior of visitors of our customers’ websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behavior including user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
(b) Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: Paragon Solutions collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
(c) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former Paragon Solutions customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former Paragon Solutions customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Paragon Solutions will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Paragon Solutions Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
- How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Paragon Solutions will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Paragon Solutions (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the Paragon Solutions Service, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or the Paragon Solutions Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or the Paragon Solutions Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Paragon Solutions Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the Paragon Solutions Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on the Paragon Solutions Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the Paragon Solutions Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the Paragon Solutions Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Paragon Solutions Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Paragon Solutions will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Paragon Solutions, our users or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Paragon Solutions Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Paragon Solutions Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Paragon Solutions or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Paragon Solutions may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. Paragon Solutions is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Paragon Solutions or guarantee that your information on the Paragon Solutions Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Privacy Shield. Paragon Solutions self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. Paragon Solutions complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Paragon Solutions has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Paragon Solutions will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current Paragon Solutions customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Paragon Solutions keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by Paragon Solutions and former Paragon Solutions customers), you can contact us directly at privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Paragon Solutions analytics software, you can do so my sending an email to privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you have an account with Paragon Solutions, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(b) If you are a visitor to the Paragon Solutions Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Paragon Solutions does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at privacy@ParagonCyberSolutions.com
ATTN: Privacy Officer
4809 E. Busch Blvd. Suite 202
Tampa, FL 33617