Paragon Cyber Solutions is a Tampa Bay Chamber Small Business of the Year Finalist
Courtney H. Jackson, CEO, Paragon Cyber Solutions is a
2023 Business Woman of the Year Honoree and
Global 2022 Cybersecurity Woman Entrepreneur of the Year!
Our goal is to ensure the ultimate operational integrity and security of your company.
We provide compliant and robust cybersecurity solutions with decades of specialized experience and advanced technical knowledge to reduce your risk of exposure.
“The United States is the number one target for targeted cyber-attacks.” (Source: Norton)
Cybersecurity as a Service (Caas)
“There were more than 3,800 reported cases of breaches in 2019.” (Source: Forbes)
Compliance Assessments (CMMC)
“82% of employers report a shortage of cybersecurity skills.” (Source: ISSA)
Cybercrime Up 600% Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Half of all data breaches globally to occur in the United States by 2023
41% of companies have over 1,000 sensitive files including credit card numbers and health records left unprotected
Ransomware attacks are growing more than 350% annually.
- Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified ISO-27000 Specialist (GIAC)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v7)
- Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Comptia Security+
- Comptia Network+
- Comptia A+
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Cloud Practitioner (CCP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)/Certified IT Privacy Professional (CIPT)
- Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt)
Highly skilled professionals with over 20 years of hands on experience executing information technology and assurance tasks with high integrity.
We utilize our expertise to strategize and execute technical and administrative solutions to meet our customer’s goals effectively, efficiently, and affordably.
Courtney is one of the brightest and most reliable cybersecurity professionals I’ve had the pleasure of working with in my entire career. She often provides the most robust solutions to any problem, considering business outcomes and balancing between security and performance.
Paragon Cyber Solutions serves as the virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) for our business. We were not aware that such a thing existed but having them available to call on as needed versus paying a full-time CISO on staff has proven to be very cost-effective and efficient. Paragon stood up our entire corporate security program and they keep us up-to-date and compliant.
I highly recommend Paragon Cyber Solutions for governance, risk, and compliance services. Courtney is not only a cybersecurity expert but a true thought leader with a high level of execution and professionalism. She commits herself to every customer and leads a team of highly skilled staff.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO), DoD Contractor
Paragon Cyber Solutions conducted a vulnerability assessment on our network and really opened our eyes to security weaknesses that we were not aware of. From that point, they created a remediation plan and worked with us on implementing an in-depth corporate security program. They also helped us with completing a lengthy vendor security questionnaire. We feel ahead of the game now. Job well done!
400 N. Ashley Drive, Suite 2050
Tampa, FL 33602
Office (2nd location)
11700 N. 58th Street, Suite J
Tampa, FL 33617